It's Just Me

It's Just Me

Friday, May 7, 2010

Other Team's Games.

First I visited Jessica and Jeremiah's game. I thought it was very interesting and I really liked their game. I never did beat the game though. There is really no mean criticism I can give to the game. It is well put together and fun to play while you learn about a topic affecting West Virginia. I think possibly they could make it a little bit easier since it is very hard to win. I do believe this game meets the requirements educationally and it is easy to understand.

The Second team page I visited was Chad and Ashley's game. It is very cute and educational at the same time. I absolutely loved it! It is by far the best game I have seen so far. The graphics are really good and the facts are unbelievable about the topics. I didn't lose although I got the wrong answer multiple times so they might need to work on that. I really like the design of the game and the buttons, i might make our buttons more interesting. This topic definetly meets the educational requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment