It's Just Me

It's Just Me

Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing to Learn

I played more of the professional games than the student games. I like the professional games a lot more than the student games because they were funner to play and werent as immature and childish. I liked all the graphics in them. I do not like the roleplay games as much. I hated the climate change game, it was way too confusing. My favorite games would be The Cost of Life and Go Rabbit Go! .There were other games I like also, but those were my favorite. I seemed to enjoy the life stimulation games too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! I'm glad you went through the Playing to Learn section of the Globaloria curriculum. It can really help you in figuring out your own game topic, the game genre you want to use, and the game play mechanics that you like or don't like.

    Have you started thinking about your own game topic?

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete